About the role
We are looking for a new member of our Group Privacy Office
(Europe) to help maintain personal data privacy compliance across A.S. Watson
Group European companies and business units.
As a Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a multicultural and dynamic team responsible for designing and delivering processes and procedures that aim to successfully embed privacy within the different business units in Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, France, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Switzerland, Austria, Turkey and Ukraine. You will be responsible for supporting the development, improvement, planning and execution of the privacy compliance in company-wide initiatives and innovative solutions aimed to maintain competitive e-Commence and Digital strategies. This includes collaborating with the wider business, technology and legal teams and cross functional stakeholders to identify current gaps and areas of improvement. You will be exposed to a wide variety of privacy related issues across several brands in a combination of online and offline retails activities. You will be given the opportunity to work with latest technology in Privacy Management and Automation, such as OneTrust. You will also be a key contributor in helping our Peoples Function ensure we maintain our data protection standards across the lifecycle of our colleagues’ personal data.
This role will report to the Head of Privacy (Europe) (“HPE”) and will work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer (GDPO) and other Group and Local stakeholders in IT, Information Security, eCommerce, Digital and Innovation Departments.
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You'll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic;
- Workspace at home;
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude, Utrecht or Milan, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances);
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount on your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.000,00 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some of our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister, and ICI Paris XL;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
- …plus much More!
This is you
- You have a natural curiosity for retail and all its channels: e-commerce, apps, store and more.
- You like to collaborate with all key business areas to ensure data privacy issues are considered from the initial stages of a project (Privacy by Design) and beyond to identify potential privacy risks and work collaboratively with them to find ways to mitigate them;
- Monitoring regulatory developments regarding data protection regulators and assessing their impact on our European businesses;
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the intersection of privacy laws and advertising technology, and how cookies, tags, pixels, and other MarTech can be used in a compliant way;
- Collaborate with the Privacy Office in the carrying out Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs), Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIAs) and the review of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs);
- Maintain a self-assessment framework to assess and monitor Group compliance with applicable data protection controls;
- Be a point of contact and coordinator for the team of Privacy Champions across our multiple European jurisdictions;
- Support the embedding of key processes to manage privacy risks across the ASW European business units.
What you'll need:
- Passionate about creating and maintaining value across the lifecycle of personal data;
- Keen eye for nuances and able to identify ways to enable business needs;
- Demonstrable experience with supporting the implementation of a privacy programme;
- Knowledge of cookies and other tracking technologies as well as consent management in both websites and apps (prior experience in eCommerce, Ad-tech will be an advantage);
- Ability to distill complex issues into easy to understand recommendations;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organization at all levels, and geographical locations;
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop professional knowledge;
- Good understanding of common IT architecture;
- Ability to understand the interconnectedness between Privacy and Data Governance;
- Accreditation in CIMP/CIPP-E desirable (or similar qualification);
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions (such as OneTrust).
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!