About the role
We are looking for a new member of our Group Privacy Office (Europe) to help maintain personal data privacy compliance across A.S. Watson Group European companies and business units.
As a Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a multicultural team responsible for designing and delivering processes and procedures that aim to successfully embed privacy within the different business units in Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, UK, Ireland, France, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Switzerland, Austria, Turkey and Ukraine. You will be responsible for supporting the development, improvement, planning and execution of privacy compliance in group company-wide initiatives and innovative solutions aimed at maintaining competitive e-commerce and digital strategies.
Your primary role is to be a key contributor in helping our Business Units maintain our data protection standards across the lifecycle of our customer’s personal data and act as an expert function to support ongoing cookie compliance measures including cookies, tags, pixels, and other tracking technology used in our eCommerce and digital marketing operations.
This role will report to the Head of Privacy (Europe) (“HPE”) and will work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer (GDPO) and other group and local stakeholders in IT, Information Security, eCommerce, Digital and Innovation Departments.
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company that is constantly evolving. You'll never be bored!
- An informal work environment;
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude, Utrecht or Milan, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances);
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount on your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.000,00 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some of our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister, and ICI Paris XL;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
- …plus much More!
This is you
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the intersection of privacy laws and advertising technology, and how cookies, tags, pixels, and other marketing technology (MarTech) can be used in a compliant way.
- Collaborate with different teams from the initial stages of a project and beyond to identify potential privacy risks and work collaboratively with them to find ways to mitigate them.
- Monitor regulatory developments regarding data protection and assess their impact on our European businesses.
- Collaborate with the Privacy Office in the carrying out Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs), Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIAs) and the review of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs).
- Maintain a self-assessment framework for monitoring Group compliance with applicable data protection controls.
- Be a point of contact and co-ordinator for the team of Privacy Champions across our multiple European countries and Business Units.
- Support the embedding of key processes to manage privacy risks across the ASW European Business Units.
What you'll need:
- Passionate about creating and maintaining value across the lifecycle of personal data;
- Keen eye for nuances and able to identify ways to enable business needs;
- Demonstrable experience with implementation of a privacy programme;
- Good knowledge of cookies and other tracking technologies as well as customer consent management in both websites and apps (prior experience in eCommerce, Ad-tech will be an advantage);
- Demonstrable experience of knowledge of cookies identification and installation rule settings;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organisation at all levels, and geographical locations;
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop professional knowledge;
- Understanding essential of inter-connection between Privacy and Data Governance;
- Accreditation in CIMP/CIPP-E desirable (or similar qualification);
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions (such as OneTrust).
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!