Siebel CRM Developer
Do you want a job where you can really make the difference in creating customer sales campaigns? Are you experienced with working in an agile IT environment and do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment? Then we want you!
For our young and enthusiastic Siebel Development team we are looking for a Developer to bolster the team at our head office in Renswoude (location near Utrecht, Netherlands). The team is responsible to make it possible for our 24 business units (or brands) within Europe to have a stable and flexible environment to create their customer loyalty programs. We do this in collaboration with both the business, as well as colleagues from IT teams like Store Systems, Web Development, Adobe Campaign, Integrators (OSB), etc.
Your duties and responsibilities in this job are:
- configuring changes by using Siebel Tools and Oracle PL/SQL;
- building batch and realtime integration with internal and external systems;
- proactively come up with improvements on the operational systems;
- operate on an international level with team members and users, both on-shore as well as off-shore;
- delivering high quality software, loosely coupled from adjacent systems;
- regular contact with our business units throughout Europe.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FULFIL THIS POSITION OF Siebel CRM Developer?
- 2-5 years of experience in working with Oracle Siebel tools (Configuration & EAI) & Oracle databases, preferably in a complex environment.
- Experience configuring Oracle Siebel Loyalty & Customer modules.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- Flexibility: you can easily switch between different topics and change the plan you had. (Important as not everyone can deal with this easily.)
- You can work well together in a self-reliant team as well as work on your own; you do not need anyone to tell you how to do your job and you know how to get the information you need.
- Analytical and result driven: you can figure how something works easily, even if you are not familiar with the topic.
What might give you an edge?
- You can speak and write Dutch.
- Knowledge of Siebel EIM.
- Experience in retail.
- Knowledge and experience with SOAP-UI webservices.
- Experience with Multi-instance and -server environments.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum, KANBAN and Spotify model.
- Presentation skills: able to clearly explain/present a situation to both technical and functional people.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
As a Siebel CRM Developer, you form part of the IT Europe Group, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At A.S. Watson we do this ourselves: we develop our own software, build our own systems and roll them out ourselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organization that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A full-time job in which you are given the space to come up with solutions for improvement and we will appeal to your know-how, creativity and intellect.
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- The possibility to decide for yourself during the year whether you want more free time or prefer extra income. Because of our flexible employment conditions you can buy and sell days.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organization’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don't merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
WHO TO CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
For more substantive information on this position, please contact Natasja van Dijk, Scrummaster, on telephone number: +31 6 1340 6770.
Agencies: you can put down the telephone, we’ll take care of this one ourselves.