About the Role
Are you an
Agile Integration Specialist who wants to specialize in integration solutions?
Do you thrive in an international work environment with your ambitious and
result-oriented approach? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
As an IT Integration Specialist, you’ll play an important role in the integration process of software development projects. You’ll work with all our branches across Europe: including our shops, offices and logistics centers. Your work with our Business Units, such as Kruidvat and Trekpleister in the Netherlands, to Supderdrug and The Perfume Shop in the UK, will make this role both dynamic and challenging, but rewarding.
As an IT Integration Specialist, you’ll be involved with the technical integration of our, store and cloud applications. Working in a self-managing, agile team, you are responsible for developing real time/event driven data exchange between systems such as our eCommerce platform, POS systems and Warehouse Management Systems. Doing so, you will contribute to the efficient functioning of, for example, our web shops and customer card systems.
Integration solutions are the backbone of our application landscape. With the growing need for more exchanges, we are looking for more integration knowledge within our international IT organization. Based on your professional knowledge, you are the key link between our application administrators and other IT professionals across different markets. You ensure that everything comes together.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Analyzing, building and implementing new integration solutions
- Testing and quality control
- Thinking of (and setting up) innovative middleware architecture solutions
- Continuous collaboration with the team to improve all services across IT
- Working efficiently in a self-managing agile team of middleware specialists
What will you get in return?
As an IT
Integration Specialist, you will be part of Group IT Europe, the department which
supports all our European Business Units in the IT field. We upgrade our
software and hardware each year, so we always work with state-of-the-art
systems and can operate flexibly in the market. Every day we look for
opportunities to improve and innovate the systems used. At A.S. Watson, we do
that ourselves: we develop our own software, we build our own systems, and we roll
them out ourselves. Therefore, you’ll have a huge impact: everything you do can
be traced back to full or empty shelves in our stores, and short or long lines
at the register.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within the world’s largest health and beauty retailer, which is always evolving. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A fair salary matching your professional ability and experience, and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis. You’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunity to develop and advance: our organization’s growth and success means we’re always offering talented employees new opportunities.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
This is you
- At least an IT-related Bachelor or Masters degree.
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- An inquisitive attitude and the willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Experience with API Gateways (Kong or Oracle API Gateway) and Oracle Middleware Products (OSB, Weblogic and MFT) or similar middleware products.
- Knowledge of software architecture solutions with HTTP/SOAP, REST/JSON, SFTP and familiar with JSON, XML, xQuery/XSLT.
- Interested in modern integration products such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and Kafka.
- A pragmatic, proactive and analytical approach.
- Strong communication skills.
We work with SoapUI, SVN/GIT, specification language OpenAPI (swagger), Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and Maven. Experience with these tools is a this is a plus, but not essential.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we both believe this, and expect this from ourselves. Our People policies have won several prizes, including: the HR Proffie and Top Employer. Not only do we invest in an excellent employment package and great working conditions, but also in our colleagues. You don't just work for us, instead we give you the opportunity to grow.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!