About the role
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 17,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
The CRM Tribe within Group IT is part of A.S. Watson Group Europe. We are the CRM IT service provider of all European business units of A.S. Watson. Every day we look for opportunities to improve our state-of-the-art systems so we can keep innovating and operate flexibly in the market. It is your role as a CRM Software Implementation Manager, to deliver features that are already operational in at least one of our Business Units (brand-country combinations).
The CRM Tribe provides group-repeatable software, it would be a shame if it were only used by one of our Business Units. With DataLab and the End2End team, you make representatives of our retail brands enthusiastic about software features ‘available on the shelf’.
You will be responsible for coordinating all key implementation activities, ensuring all dependencies and risks are managed according to timelines, and providing status updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders. At the same time, you are the main point of contact for our internal customers, project managers, and stakeholders when it comes to implementing the feature.
You will be part of the CRM End-to-End team in this role. You will work closely with our Product Owner, Release Manager, UAT Coordinator, and Information Analyst. Together, we can deliver the best experiences to our customers.
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic;
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht;
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy more;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to € 1.000,- up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some of our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
- …plus much More!
This is you
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working in a self-managing, Agile team;
- You thrive in an international environment;
- You have an ambitious and result-oriented approach;
- You want to make a difference by helping to implement cool features that let our internal customers generate more business value;
- You look forward to contributing to the efficient functioning of, for example, our web shops and customer card systems;
- You can leverage your professional knowledge because you are the key link between business and IT;
- You ensure that everything comes together.
What you'll need:
- At least an IT-related Bachelor or Master degree;
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- A pragmatic and proactive approach;
- We work with Jira and Confluence. Experience with these tools is a big plus.
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!