About the role
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 17,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.9 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Superdrug, Kruidvat, Watson’s, Marionnaud, The Perfume Shop, and many more.
In this role, you will be supporting with protecting the largest health and beauty retailer from cyber threats by establishing a strong foundation around infrastructure security topics. Cyber security should not slow the business down but become a property and ability of our business units. You will become part of the infrastructure team, be able to communicate effectively with IT and business stakeholders, and make effective use of the available security tools and processes to ensure we are cyber ready.
You will be able to proactively identify, reduce and eliminate the risks to our infrastructure operations. Linking in with a range of stakeholders you will help to define the cyber security related to infrastructure and ensure buy-in and active support.
The overall purpose of the job is to develop, update, refine and maintain our infrastructure security framework at Group level as well influencing the same at our business unit level.
As a Infrastructure Security Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Vulnerability Management;
- AV & EDR solutions;
- NDR solutions;
- SIEM Infrastructure;
- Privileged Access and Identity Management;
- Azure and Office365 Security elements and services;
- Network Assurance program.
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company that is constantly evolving. You'll never be bored!
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude, Heteren or Utrecht;
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance;
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy more;
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1.000,00 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore;
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL;
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health;
- …plus much More!
This is you
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy being technically stretched;
- Making a significant difference to the business gives you a buzz;
- You understand the importance of communication;
- You enjoy complex problem solving;
- You can adapt swiftly to change;
- You enjoy a multicultural environment;
- Business travel is not a turn-off;
- Multi-tasking comes easily to you;
- You have a very inquisitive mind backed by logical thinking.
What you'll need:
- A deep understanding of business risk;
- Practical experience of handling security incidents;
- Working experience of the core security principles;
- A strong foundation in core IT services and process;
- Experience in deploying new technologies and process’s;
- An understanding and empathy when working with different cultures;
- The ability to communicate complex models in a simple fashion;
- At least 5 years of IT experience;
- Good Dutch and English communication skills both verbal and written;
- It would be preferable if you have a recognized security certification.
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!