Aim of the role
Are you ready for a career within the changing world of retail and IT? Do you want to bring AS Watson (the world’s largest international health and beauty retailer) to the next level including our microservices platform? Are you looking for a diverse and international role, where you are exposed to the whole organization, where no day is the same? Then we are looking for you!
This role is part of the Global IT Changemanagement team. We deliver large technological changes, projects and programs for Group IT AS Watson and various business units within the company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage in different activities and programs. For example, you will be preparing the approach for the user acceptance test for an ERP implementation for Marionnaud Switzerland. Here you will capture business processes and coordinating business, deliver activities and will participate in taking technologies to the next level.
With your process driven approach you will capture the needs of the business units and add significant value to them. You will work closely with experienced professionals so you get the opportunity to grow in your role as a business analyst.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You will add value by focusing on business analysis to capture the business needs.
- You will be responsible for capturing business processes.
- You will coordinate and deliver business activities of several business units of AS Watson Europe.
- You will build relationships based on trust and credibility and developing a strong collaborative network to (for instance) implement our new ERP system to different countries.
- You will focus on business analysis.
- You will plan and track out different projects/programs.
What do you get in return?
As Junior Business Analyst, you form part of Group IT, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. We upgrade our software and hardware each year, so we always work with state-of-the-art systems and can operate with the required flexibility in the market. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job with a successful international organization that is constantly evolving. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organization’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
- You will work from A.S. Watson Headquarters in Renswoude or Utrecht (NL) most of the time but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the current circumstances).
This is you:
- You are able to adapt to and communicate with stakeholders in different locations.
- You have a great process view and love to improve processes.
- You have well developed organizational skills.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You recently received your bachelors or masters degree.
- You are motivated to learn about in the retail industry .
- You have excellent communication skills, since you are working closely with stakeholders based in different countries, you are fluent in English and in Dutch (verbal & written).
- You have a flexible work ethic because the projects will differ per business unit and assignments.
When sharing your application, please consider the
above points, so we can make sure that the position is for your interest and
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our employees. You don't merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!