About the role
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
Group IT is part of A.S. Watson Group Europe. We are the IT service provider of all European business units of A.S. Watson. Every day we look for opportunities to improve our state-of-the-art systems so we can keep innovating and operate flexibly in the market. The role of Junior Business Analyst is part of the Global IT Change Management team. We deliver large technological changes, projects and programs for Group IT AS Watson Group IT and various business units within the company. You will work closely with experienced professionals so you get the opportunity to grow in your role as a business analyst.
A typical day in this role includes:
- You will add value by focusing on business analysis to capture the business needs
- You will be responsible for capturing business processes
- You will coordinate and deliver business activities of several business units of AS Watson Europe
- You will build relationships based on trust and credibility and develop a strong collaborative network to (for instance) implement our new ERP system to different countries
- You will focus on business analysis
- You will plan and track out different projects/programs
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances)
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
This is you
- You like working in a fast pace in an everchanging environment
- You want to bring A.S. Watson to the next level including our microservices platform
- You are looking for a diverse international role
- You are hands-on and can translate business requirements into IT changes
In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage in different activities and programs. For example, you will be preparing the approach for the user acceptance test for an ERP implementation for Marionnaud Switzerland. Here you will capture business processes and coordinating business, deliver activities and will participate in taking technologies to the next level.
With your process driven approach you will capture the needs of the business units and add significant value to them.
What you'll need:
- You are able to adapt to and communicate with stakeholders in different locations
- You have a great process view and love to improve processes
- You have well developed organizational skills
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You recently received your bachelors or masters degree
- You are motivated to learn about in the retail industry
- You have excellent communication skills as you are working closely with stakeholders based in different countries
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch (verbal & written)
- You have a flexible work ethic because the projects will differ per business unit and assignments
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!