About the role
You may not have
heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest
international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets.
Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known
retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat,
Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s
and many more.
As the People Team we task ourselves to attract, energise, grow and value our current and future employees. We make it our mission to ensure that our people are their best-selves at every step of their journey with A.S. Watson.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior People & Change Coordinator to join the World’s largest Health, Beauty and lifestyle retailer. This role sits within the Group Europe People Team, reports to the People Business Partner for Group IT & Group Legal and is based in The Netherlands. In this role, you’ll support both the People Business Partner and the Change Manager. We pride ourselves on being a friendly, creative and passionate team and we need a likeminded person to join us. Are you ready for your first or second step in your career within HR?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Being a point of contact for our European IT and Legal colleagues on local policies
- Coordinating the recruitment process in our eRecruitment solution Cornerstone across the various locations. This includes: managing vacancy approvals, publishing vacancies, arranging interviews with relevant stakeholders and setting up SHL online testing, tracking and updating candidates as they move through the recruitment process
- Working closely with the People Business Partner and Office Management to ensure new joiners have a smooth onboarding in line with our process, and are given a warm welcome to the business!
- Projectmanagement supporting within projects varying from different stakeholders from our Group offices – The Netherlands, London, Milan and Zurich
- Support in learning activities, the preboarding, performance and leaver process
- Supporting in managing events such as the annual Technology summits, and team building activities.
- Create internal communications and ensure collaboration with Group Europe internal communications
- Content creation for internal communications, such as writing newsletters, developing and designing internal websites and engaging visual representations of new concepts
- Content creation for employer branding purposes
- Support campus recruitment and complementary activities and projects
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal work environment
- You will be based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht, but traveling within Europe is also involved (depending on the circumstances)
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
This is you
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You are looking for that first role within HR and you have a great interest in change management
- You are very well organized, people and process focused, flexible and creative
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You like working in an dynamic and international environment
- You are resilient, pro-active, self-motivated with the ability to keep calm when working under pressure
What you'll need:
- A degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business Administration or comparable
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- IT skills using O365 (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams and preferably SharePoint) and you’ll be quick to pick up new systems
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!