About the role
You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! A.S. Watson is the world's largest international health and beauty retailer with over 16,000 stores in 27 markets. Each year, over 5.3 billion customers and members shop with our well-known retail brands, both online and offline, including the likes of Kruidvat, Trekpleister, ICI Paris XL, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Watson’s and many more.
Group IT is part of A.S. Watson Group Europe. We are the IT service provider of all European business units of A.S. Watson. Every day we look for opportunities to improve our state-of-the-art systems so we can keep innovating and operate flexibly in the market. In your role as a Junior Service Manager, you will be working in the Service Management team of Group IT Europe. This team delivers services not only to our internal Group IT organization but also to the business units and their local IT. The services are used by 5000+ end users and stores across Europe. The services are aimed to functional application support (TOPdesk, JIRA/Confluence) as well as the support for Office 365. In addition the team is responsible for contract and supplier management within Group IT.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Liaising with the TOPdesk maintenance team in Asia
- Working with business unit teams on improvements in the services delivered through TOPdesk
- Implement and maintain the SLA measurement mechanism in TOPdesk
- Work on API integrations with TOPdesk
- Account management and small configuration changes in JIRA/Confluence
- Housekeeping on the supported applications JIRA/TOPdesk/Confluence
- Working on the setup and content of the O365 knowledge hub, shared with all ASW office staff
What will you get in return?
- A job at a successful international company, that is constantly evolving. You’ll never be bored!
- An informal no-nonsense work ethic
- Within our hybrid way of working you will be partly based at our office in Renswoude or Utrecht
- Competitive salary and benefits like travel allowance and a discount in your health insurance
- 30 days holiday with an option to buy More
- Excellent refer-a-friend scheme with up to €1000 up for grabs!
- A fantastic learning and development offering to explore
- Discounts for you and your family from some our much-loved retailers in the Netherlands, including
- Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI Paris XL
- Lots of opportunities to get involved in wellbeing initiatives to support your physical and mental health
- …plus much More!
This is you
This role would be a good fit for you if:
- You enjoy working in an intermediate role between business and IT
- You understand how to transform a business requirement into a solution in the tooling we use
- You are eager to learn and understand new businesses and technologies
- You can easily identify gaps and opportunities in processes and you don't shy away to take the initiative to improve
- You are motivated by a happy end user and love to collaborate with many teams
- You are looking for a diverse international role
- You have 0-3 years of experience and you love IT
What you'll need:
- A degree in MBO+
- You need to have knowledge of Service Management (ITIL) processes
- A customer oriented (or service approached) mindset
- Good Dutch and English communication skills both verbal and written
- A good sense of humor
We invite you to apply for this job via the apply button (‘solliciteer online’). By clicking on this button, you will be forwarded to this vacancy on our A.S. Watson Group Careerpage, where you are able to learn More about A.S. Watson Group.
Reisafstand naar je nieuwe baan?
Wil je weten hoe ver je moet lopen, fietsen of rijden naar je werk? Bereken hieronder je reistijd!
Solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux in 5 stappen
Als je gaat solliciteren bij A.S. Watson Benelux wil je natuurlijk weten wat je kunt verwachten. Ons sollicitatieproces bestaat uit 5 stappen:
Solliciteer online via de button in een vacaturetekst. Je hoeft alleen je gegevens in te vullen en je cv en eventueel je motivatiebrief te uploaden.
De Recruiter bekijkt en beoordeelt je sollicitatie. Je krijgt telefonisch of via e-mail een reactie.
Als we je sollicitatie interessant vinden, nodigen we je uit voor een kennismakingsgesprek.
Voor sommige functies zullen we je vragen om een (online) assessment in te vullen of deel te nemen aan een dag assessment.
Aan de slag!
Zijn wij na de gesprekken enthousiast en jij ook? Dan kun je zo snel mogelijk aan de slag!