CRM Release Manager
Can you handle the pressure to work closely with several IT teams on the constant delivery of CRM related software for a highly demanding and dynamic international retail business community? Will your knowledge of CRM processes and expertise and passion for managing software releases make the difference? Are you capable in taking the lead in these challenging delivery processes? Then this job might be very interesting for you!
For our enthusiastic CRM team within A.S. Watson Group IT we are looking for a Release Manager. In this position you work mainly from our head office of A.S. Watson Benelux in Renswoude, the Netherlands. The CRM tribe contains several IT teams, like Siebel Customer, Siebel Loyalty, Adobe Campaign and System Integration (Middleware). The team is responsible for enabling stable, flexible and well-functioning CRM related software for our 24 European business units, like Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL in the Netherlands and Belgium, Marionnaud in France and Spain, Superdrug and The Perfume Store in England and Drogas, Spectr and Watsons in Eastern Europe, for example. We do this in close collaboration with both the business, as well as colleagues from other IT teams like Store Systems, Web Development, etc.
As a CRM Release Manager your main duties and responsibilities are:
- convert roadmap into release plan together with Product Owner and squads;
- plan and realise CRM releases;
- release risk assessment together with UAT Coordinator;
- alignment and monitoring of sprint content and progress of the development squads;
- release communication to stakeholders;
- continue adaption and improvement of the overall CRM team software release procedures.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO FULFIL THIS POSITION?
- An education on higher educational/academic (’HBO/WO’) level.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Release Management in a very fast moving international corporation.
- Experience in application change management (e.g. development, test management) in a complex and agile organisation.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- Pragmatic, result driven, communicative, pro-active and able to find the information you need.
- Ability to plan and organize with strong attention to details and an analytical mindset.
What might give you an edge?
- You can speak and write in Dutch.
- You have knowledge of the applications Siebel/Oracle, Adobe Campaign, Confluence or JIRA.
- You have experience with agile methodologies like Scrum, KANBAN and the Spotify model.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
As a CRM Release Manager you form part of the IT Europe Group of A.S. Watson, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At A.S. Watson we do this ourselves: we develop our own software, build our own systems and roll them out ourselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organization that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A full-time job in which you are given the space to come up with solutions for improvement and we will appeal to your know-how, creativity and intellect.
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- The possibility to decide for yourself during the year whether you want more free time or prefer extra income. Because of our flexible employment conditions you can buy and sell days.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organization’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don't merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
WHO TO CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Agencies: you can put down the telephone, we’ll take care of this one ourselves.