Data Privacy Analyst
We are looking for a new member of our Privacy Office to help us maintain personal data privacy compliance across A.S. Watson Group European companies.
As a Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a multicultural team responsible for designing and delivering processes and procedures that aim to successfully embed privacy within the different business units in Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, France, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Switzerland and Austria.
You will be responsible for supporting the development, improvement, planning and execution of the privacy compliance in company-wide initiatives and innovative solutions aimed to maintain competitive e-Commence and Digital strategies. You will also be a key contributor in helping our Peoples Function ensure we maintain our data protection standards across the lifecycle of our colleagues’ personal data.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Privacy (Europe) (“HPE”) and will work closely with the Group Data Protection Officer (GDPO) and other Group and Local stakeholders in IT, Information Security, eCommerce, Digital and Innovation Departments.
- Support the GDPO and HPE with providing day to day privacy guidance to the European business units.
- Assist in monitoring regulatory developments regarding data protection regulators and assessing their impact on our European businesses.
- Support the Privacy Office to establish and maintain a self-assessment framework to assess and monitor Group compliance with applicable data protection controls.
- Be a point of contact and co-ordinator for the team of Privacy Champions across multiple European jurisdictions.
- Support the embedding of key processes to manage privacy risks across the A.S. Watson European business units.
- Demonstrable experience in a data protection role.
- Accreditation in CIMP/CIPP-E desirable (or similar qualification).
- Experience with supporting the implementation of a privacy programme.
- Experience with implementing Governance, Risk and Compliance solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organisation at all levels, and geographical locations.
- A positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop professional knowledge.
What do you get in return?
At A.S. Watson, personal data is an integral component of our business operations, so we look at Data Protection as more than just compliance – our practices are an opportunity to create value for our customers and colleagues. As Data Privacy Analyst, you will be part of a global department that strives to get creative in our problem-solving, sometimes building our own privacy tools from scratch. Your opinion matters and your work truly has an impact: you shape the way our customers perceive our brands or our employees perceive us as an employer by how we ensure their rights are respected.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job within a successful international organisation that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands.
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organisation’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don't merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.