Network Security Engineer
Are you an expert in network and server management, do you have excellent Linux skills and do you want to work in a modern and dynamic IT environment with the latest technologies? Do you want to work for business units in 20 countries throughout Europe? And are you interested in working for a successful, international retail organization? Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL in the Benelux as well as Marionnaud in France and Spain, Superdrug in England and Watsons in Ukraine need your IT expertise!
This role is part of Group IT Function and has a main responsibility for supporting Group IT Security with activities related to Security Operations. You will be accountable for delivery of security operations for systems (whether based on premise or hosted by third party cloud solution providers) in line with the requirements identified by Group IT Security and GIT Infrastructure Teams. Furthermore, you will report to the respective Senior Manager Infrastructure and be under the strategic direction of the Senior Manager Cyber Security Operations.
What are your main responsibilities:
- Network Vulnerability Management: Working with key stakeholders to ensure network devices, firewalls, switches and routers and components are patched and compliant, with vulnerabilities addressed. Review device configurations and access controls and collaborate in delivering change. Working to provide Web filtering and application filtering standards using a variety of toolsets.
- Office 365 & Azure: Ensuring that network configurations are following best practise driving up and maintaining Office Secure Score, Identity Score, Azure Secure Score and working Cloud App and Security & Compliance interfaces for network related components.
- SOC Incident response: Where appropriate working with the global SOC responding and resolving events generated by the SIEM.
- Security Projects & Deployments: Supporting AS Watson Group IT and Business Units with deploying new security technologies (i.e., firewalls) and building up the respective structure for the future management of such technologies.
- Information Security Framework Remediation: Working on remediation related to infrastructure security findings identified as part of the ISF Standard of Good Practice 2018.
- Audit: Working on remediation related to infrastructure security findings identified as part of internal audit reviews.
You will work from A.S. Watson Benelux Headquaters in Renswoude (NL). We prefer to fulfill this position with a Dutch native, since a lot of the communication in this role will be in Dutch.
Wat heb je nodig voor de functie Network Security Engineer?
- Minimum of five years in similar Network operations or security role
- Experience with implementing and working with Security Operations Solutions
- Technical knowledge of relevant security tools and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work across the organisation at all levels
- Has a positive attitude to developing professional knowledge, expertise and personal skills that lead to increased effectiveness and career progression
- Accreditation in CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CISSP or COBIT disciplines are desirable
- Strong Hands on Firewall and Switch Management – Cisco, Fortinet & Palo Alto
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and Linux operating systems
- Office 365 and Azure security stack experience
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- A combination of endpoint management tools including Kaspersky, SCCM, Rapid 7, BigFix, Intune
- Experience of endpoint management tools including McAfee, Kaspersky, SCCM, Rapid 7, BigFix, Intune
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
As Network Security Engineer, you form part of the IT Europe Group, the department that facilitates all our European business units in the IT field. We upgrade our software and hardware each year, so we always work with state-of-the-art systems and can operate with the required flexibility in the market. Every day we go in search of ways to improve and innovate the systems that are in use. At A.S. Watson, we do this ourselves: we develop our own software, build our own systems and roll them out ourselves. In other words, your work truly has an impact: everything that you do can be traced back to full or empty shelves in the stores, short or long lines at the register, etc.
What do we offer you besides this inspiring work environment?
- A job with a successful international organization that is constantly evolving and where we work with top brands. We can guarantee you one thing: you’ll never be bored with us!
- A good salary appropriate for your professional and intellectual ability and experience and 30 vacation days on a full-time basis… you’ll also enjoy a staff discount at Kruidvat, Trekpleister and ICI PARIS XL.
- Ample opportunities for development and advancement: our organisation’s growth and success means we can always offer talented employees the opportunity for growth and advancement in the future.
- An informal, no-nonsense work ethic: results matter, but the same goes for mutual respect and a pleasant work environment.
You must live up to your promises. At A.S. Watson Benelux, we not only believe this, but we also do it. Our HR policy has won several prizes, including the HR Proffie and Top Employer. This implies that we not only invest in an excellent employment conditions package and great working conditions but also in our colleagues. You don't merely work for us, but we also give you the opportunity to grow to the level that best suits you.
Met wie kun je contact opnemen voor meer informatie?
Bureaus: you can put down the telephone, we’ll take care of this one ourselves.